Thursday, November 8, 2007

Deadly Crash on Route 118 AGAIN

Over the summer I wrote a Letter to the Editor to the Times Leader about people driving too fast on Route 118, as well as the general condition of the rural road.

The front page of the paper today has this headline:

One dead, five injured in five-vehicle accident on Route 118

I will add to this blog later today- I can't find my letter- the link above works, but does not show my whole letter.... the TL only keeps the full stories up for seven days. At any rate, I am glad to know that they did print my letter and that the issue I was writing in about was indeed an important one-- of course it seems some people ignored my pleas.

They State Rep. Karen Boback will look into this- I hope she goes back to read my letter.

No comments: