Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Watched Two Girls, One Cup. Barf.

In my quest to find the "Two Girls, One Cup" video, I first stumbled upon reaction videos that I am guessing took place in a dorm room- they took turns recording their buddies' reactions to the videos, nearly every one of them had the gag reflex. Many got up and left the room.

I was telling a co-worker of mine about this video I saw about seven years ago that was pretty disturbing and the grossest thing I've seen. He said, "No, it was the #2 grossest thing you'll ever see."

That's when he piqued my morbid interest of the "Two Girls, One Cup" video. He told me about all the reaction videos, etc. But, he left the contents of the video up to my imagination.

I just found it online and finally watched "Two Girls, One Cup" and I made it through just fine, although really grossed out. Until the end that is-- yep. I just about puked too. Awful.

So, if you are curious and you don't mind scat, well, Google "Two Girls, One Cup." Just don't mess your keyboard up.

Ugh.

Not that Wikipedia is the most trust Internet resource, but here is a link to its entry on Two Girls, One Cup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I refuse to watch it. Naked girls already make me ill.... sorry :-p

Anonymous said...

may god have mercy on your soul.