Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Going to Rice-a-Roni Land!


Now that I am moved in to the new place (thank goodness) and over my cold (thank goodness), I am headed off to San Francisco to represent my company at Online Market World. I'm pretty stoked because I've never been to California. Most everyone I know has though, and I've gotten tons of recommendations about where to eat and what to see. But by all means, comment away of you know of somewhere good to eat!! Something ethnic is preferred! Since I'll be working, I won't have much time for site-seeing but we are doing a dinner cruise which takes us by Alcatraz and some other sites. Looking forward to that. I am a little nervous about being in a plane for so long, but other than that, so excited to go somewhere new with an awesome co-worker and then get people excited about e-commerce! So, if I don't blog or update my Facebook or MySpace status, this is why! = ) I think what really excites me most is being in the city where the Tanners lived.

No comments: