Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snowflakes. Billions of them.

A WINTER WONDERLAND
I have a driveway and walkway full of snow and my only shovel is locked in the garage. Dave is in New York with the only key.

Not that I would shovel anyway.... he'll be back tomorrow. Haha.

Don't mind trudging through the snow by any means to get to the truck, but here's hoping I can still get out of the driveway over the 8 inches behind it.


COLD HANDS
Last week it was really frigid the one night and I was on E. Selfishly, I went to the full-serve pump at the Uni-Mart on Northhampton Street. The man who pumped my gas was bundled up- except for gloves. As I signed my credit card slip with gloved hands, he said:

"I don't know how you can wear gloves!"

"I don't know how you can't," I said back.

"I dunno. I just never could wear gloves. As long as the wind's not blowing, I'm okay."

I felt sorry for him and tipped him what little cash I had, darn those debit cards.

No comments: