Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where did the time go?! How I've missed you!

Just a quick blog to let readers of Daily Dose o' Donna know that I am still living, breathing and writing! Just off-line!

A few updates- position changed at work-- in sales now so things have gotten busier. Have a lot to learn and a lot more to do. I am becoming a career woman- coming in early and staying late! So, that's really the main reason I have been lax on the blog. So many great things to write about too!!

In other news, I realize that I can't handle vodka. Why is it that certain alcohols hit people differently? Don't need to get into the story or anything, but when I drink beer, as usual, I am a happy, fun-loving drunk. Vodka makes me weepy. And I am RARELY EVER weepy! Anyone who knows me knows that! Haha! I just can't figure out why that happens. Don't want to call anyone out in a public blog, but someone else we know never drinks vodka. Went to a party, got too crazy, embarrassed himself and never got asked back by those folks again. But-- we've known this guy for years- and he has never been like that. So, I am very interested in learning why people react to certain things in certain ways. People say that you can't blame the alcohol, but I think sometimes you can-- and should!

Other than that, things are going well. Haven't starting my Christmas cards or shopping yet-- need to start doing that very soon!

Just wanted to give a quick update! Cheers!

No comments: