Thursday, September 27, 2007

CCR- Credence Clearwater Revisited- Awesome show last night


FINALLY!!! Working in radio for many years, I've been able to see many concerts and meet some cool people and of course have some of those "what happened on the bus, stays on the bus" moments with some of country music's finest. However, since radio I have not been to many shows. After last night, I realize that live music is what I love. At any rate-- I have been wanting to see CCR for a long time. Forever, really. And the 'new' CCR kicks major ass.


I will add a mini-review to this post later today, but wanted to get these pics up. The only thing that kind of sucked was that I have this massive cold and my throat is super sore, so I could not scream or sing along (off key, of course) and that was a bummer.


By the way, I look like total crap in this picture (I REMOVED THE DANG PICTURE)- I was giving directions to the tour manager, Wayne while I was posing for the picture and I think he snapped it while I was saying something- but what are ya gonna do? I'll blame it on my cold.

No comments: