Monday, July 16, 2007

Inner Makeover & Campfire fest

Kind of a double post here. The first thing: I wrote an article about an inner make-over I gave myself. Please check it out at my Associated Content page.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/305798/how_i_gave_myself_an_inner_makeover.html



Sometimes writing is therapeutic, and this was one of those times.



Second-- Saturday, Dave and I had our first party since we've been at our house. I love to entertain and am so happy we had a nice turn out. The weather was beautiful, the beer was cold and the food was fantastic!! Thanks to everyone who came. We did have some no-shows which led to A LOT of leftovers!

Here are some pics from the par-tay. Mark your calendars for next year- the second weekend in July for Campfire Fest '08. We want it bigger and we want people to camp out!!
















No comments: