Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hello. Today's post will be about some random website things. First of all, the Wilkes University book I wrote does not seem to be on Amazon right now, however, it IS available at College Prowler- and they made a cool page and added some additional content re: Sex in the City. I think this is great copy! I also found out that if you go to Wilkes and you register with the site, you have access to the online version of the Wilkes book for free- but I'd love it if you bought the print version... here is the link:

http://campuslife.collegeprowler.com/guide.asp/1427402779/index.html

Also- I've been a member of Amazon Associates forever now- however I learned a little while ago that they have this cool Web Store option, so I decided to play around with it. I created two online stores- check 'em out and let me know what you think:

The Dream Drawer- a sleep and dreams store
I had this up previously as an old astore, which was just a big widget pasted to a Yahoo geocities page- check this one out-- looks a little better now. At any rate, it has dream dictionaries, dream journals, sleep aids and things like that.

80s Music & Movies- self-explanitory, however I also have some TV shows and pop culture stuff thrown in. I also bought the domains 60smusicandmovies and 70smusicandmovies, so look for some sister decade sites, soon.

Wow- how is all that for shameless promotion?! Have a nice day and thanks for reading!

No comments: